The Poly G7500 Designed For Teamwork
Help teams share ideas and express themselves clearly—in Ultra HD 4K. No ideas get left behind, because anyone can share wirelessly, annotate and capture content for later use. With detailed visuals and rich audio, people feel like they’re together in the same room. Poly legendary noise cancellation built-in, audio distractions like background noise and side conversations are a thing of the past. G7500 is deployment friendly too, with an intuitive user interface and flexible set-up that increases adoption and utilization. Backwards compatibility with legacy Poly peripherals means there is no need to rip and replace when deploying the G7500.
Seamlessly Share Content
- Easy wireless content sharing for every meeting, whether local content or in a video call
- Anyone can share content without special apps or tools
- Two content streams can be shared at once
- Content annotation and digital whiteboarding make it easy to mark up documents, make notes and save it all when done to avoid losing key points
Enriched Audio & Video Experience
- Ultra HD delivers rich meeting experiences and new applications with super-high resolution
- 4K video works flawlessly even in rooms with limited bandwidth
- NoiseBlock and Acoustic Fence technology keep audio distraction, such as background noise and side conversations, at a minimum
- Integrates natively with Zoom without the need for additional computers in the conference room
- Simplified control with the intuitive Poly TC8 interface (optional and purchased separately)
- The same interface is used for all types of meetings—content-only, video or both—and consistency helps build familiarity fast
- Interoperability with Poly Video Collaboration and Leading Cloud Video Conferencing applications including – Zoom & Zoom Rooms – GoToMeeting® – BlueJeans Video Conferencing – Amazon Chime – Cisco Webex® – StarLeaf – Pexip
We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you’re buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers – then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that – we only represent the best products available on the market, and then stand behind them.
Poly G7500 Codec
A professional video conferencing codec that supports 4k Ultra HD video conferencing and content sharing.
- Single unit for room codec and connections
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Three (3) HDMI Ports
- Three (3) RJ45 Ports for Poly IP Microphones
- Compatible with both Poly EagleEye Producer and Poly EaglyEye Director II
A single remote to start, stop and control room functions
- Multi-funtion remote to control room functions
- Connections via bluetooth to the G7500 Codec
- Control camera with a single touch
The Poly Studio E70 is a first of its kind intelligent camera that brings mind blowing video quality, state-of-the-art audio features, and advanced analytics to modern meeting rooms. Dual cameras with 4K+ sensors are boosted by Poly DirectorAI technology.
- Dual cameras with 4K+ sensors
- AI-driven camera array
- Motorized, integrated electronic privacy shutter
- Integrated beam forming microphone array
This intuitive touch interface provides easy access to Poly video conferencing solutions. The sleek design features an 8” high-resolution touch display to ensure that the control options are clear and accessible.
- Poly TC8 Tabletop Console
- Display: 8-inch screen
- Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Built in Tabletop stand
- Capacitive touch sensor supports multi-touch functionality
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), compatible with IEEE 802.3af Class 3
- Compatible with Zoom Rooms and Microsoft Teams video conferencing applications